Yes! Gay bars, pubs and taverns in Orlando, Florida can open at 50% seating capacity inside and full capacity outside with proper social distancing.
Effective 12:01 AM on June 5, 2020, the State of Florida entered Phase 2 of the Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step Plan For Florida’s Recovery.
- RESTAURANTS may continue operating at 50% indoor seating capacity and full capacity outdoors with
appropriate social distancing. Restaurants may allow bar-top seating.
- BARS, PUBS AND TAVERNS may operate at 50 percent seating capacity inside and full capacity outside with
appropriate social distancing. Patrons may only receive service if seated.
- GYMS may operate at full capacity with appropriate social distancing and frequent sanitization.
- MUSEUMS AND LIBRARIES may operate at full capacity if permitted by local governments.
- PROFESSIONAL SPORTS VENUES may remain open and continue operating for games, events, competitions and
- RETAIL ESTABLISHMENTS may operate at full capacity with appropriate social distancing and sanitization
- ORGANIZED YOUTH ACTIVITIES, including youth sports teams and leagues, youth clubs and programs and
childcare, may operate. Summer camps and youth recreation camps may also operate. (See Executive Order 20-131 for additional information).
See additional details from oficial sources: https://www.flgov.com/covid-19/